The IGNO-FOR® open fireplace system consists of
- An L-shaped chassis
- A fan with a dust filter and a noise-reducing device
- A speed controller
- 2 hot air grilles and a 3 m flexible hose
- Heat-resistant silicone sealant
- A manual for installation, use, etc.
- External air flows through the IGNO-FOR® heat exchanger through a fan with a dust filter and speed controller. The heated, dust-free air passes through 2 grilles into the living room.
- The fan also provides the required oxygen to the fire through a controllable acceleration air valve.
The advantages are the following:
- Clean combustion with the highest efficiency *
- A strong or low-key fire can be perfectly controlled
- The fire can be started quickly and without effort
- Extra comfort during hot summer days: if the fan is installed in a cool room, the IGNO-FOR® system can operate as a "mini air-conditioning system".
*Use quality wood, not treated and dry enough for an ecological combustion.
IMPLUVIA & IGNOFOR BV reserves the right to make changes to the product specifications without prior notification.